Equality Objectives & statement
Our Equality Objectives
- Ensure that all children and those in receipt of Pupil Premium make at least expected or better progress, from prior attainment (GLD, SATS), in all 3 disciplines
- To increase the percentage of children working at or above the expected standard in Reading, Writing and Maths
- SEND children are rracked individually, against their set targets, to make good progress.
- To continually monitor and analyse pupil achievement by FSM, race, gender and act on any trends or patterns in the data that require additional support for children
- To continue to support vulnerable families and children, building on links with LDG to offer early and long tern intervention to families and children.
- To update and publish Equality Scheme, Behaviour and Anti-Bullying Policies on Website.
Roxwell C of E Primary School is an inclusive school in which we act to ensure all pupils have equal access to the curriculum. No child is excluded from any curricular or extra-curricular activity because of a disability. Our Equality Policy and Plan, which can be viewed below, is due to be reviewed and evaluated in March 2019.